An article that does what it says on the tin – in reverse order, here’s my top 10 things to do on the Greek island of Santorini!
10) Check out the views from Akrotiri lighthouse, one of the oldest lighthouses in Greece.
9) Visit vibrant Thira, the capital of Santorini.
8) Have dinner with the most unspoilt view of the Aegean Sea at Lycabettus restaurant.
7) Stay at Andronis Arcadia and enjoy swimming in the longest infinity pool in the popular town of Oia.
6) Chomp down on a Greek feast in a traditional village, such as Megalochori.
5) Hike to the top of Skaros rock in Imerovigli.
4) Sample the freshest seafood of your life in Ammoudi bay, particularly at Dimitris.
3) Wander the streets of Oia and soak up the views of the caldera, the white-washed buildings and blue-roofed churches.
2) Take a BBQ sunset boat cruise with Volcano Yachting and swim in the crystal blue waters of the Red Beach, before taking a dip in the hot springs of the Volcano.
1) Join the masses heading to Oia castle for sunset.