An article that does what it says on the tin – in reverse order, here’s my top 10 things to do on the Amalfi Coast!
10) Sample the local produce with a chilled glass of lemonade.
8) Wander around Amalfi town before taking a dip in its crystal blue waters.
6) Check out Fiordo di Furore, the coastline’s ‘hidden beach’.
5) Visit Augustus Gardens for the best views of Faraglioni, the iconic towering rocks of Capri, and ensure that you do not leave the gardens without appreciating the views of the winding road of Via Krupp.
4) Soak up the coastal views from the picturesque gardens of Villa Rufolo in Ravello.
3) Embark upon a boat trip along the coastline and cool off regularly in the sea.
2) Take the chairlift up to Monte Solaro on Capri for the most beautiful panoramic views of the island.
1) Visit Positano and stay at Le Sirenuse for stunning views across the town.