An article that does what it says on the tin – in reverse order, here’s my top 10 things to do on the Great Ocean Road.
10) Spend time with the surfers on Bell’s Beach.
9) Visit Erskine Falls.
8) Take a pit stop at Kennett River to feed parrots and see koalas in the wild.
7) Stop off at Split Point Lighthouse for stunning coastal views.
6) Have a tasty brunch at Cafe Moby in Torquay.
5) Take a tour of Anglesea Golf Club to see kangaroos in the wild.
4) Attempt to surf at Lorne.
3) Fight off the crowds for the best photo of the Twelve Apostles.
2) Devour a scallop pie from the Apollo Bay Bakery.
1) Check out the stunning view from Teddy’s Lookout.