An article that does what it says on the tin – in reverse order, here’s my top 10 things to do in the Spanish Balaeric Islands!
10) Browse the range of bohemian wares up for sale at the Hippy Market in Es Cana, Ibiza.
9) Sample tapas in Menorca’s capital, Mahon.
8) Visit Santa Maria Cathedral in Palma de Mallorca.
7) Drive up to Menorca’s highest peak, El Toro, from which point you can see the island’s entire coastline on a clear day.
6) Be amazed by the crystal clear waters of Formentera.
5) Top up your tan at Platja d’Alcúdia, a beautiful stretch of white sand in northern Mallorca.
4) Applaud the sunset with a cocktail at Cafe Del Mar, in Ibiza’s San Antonio.
2) Stroll through the historic area of Dalt Vila in Ibiza Town and check out the panoramic viewpoint from the cathedral at the top of the summit.
1) Explore the beautiful coves around Cala D’or, located in the south-east of Mallorca.