An article that does what it says on the tin – in reverse order, here’s my top 10 things to do in Sydney!
10) Gobble down the catch of the day at Sydney Fish Market.
9) Hop on a boat at Circular Quay for spectacular views of the Harbour Bridge and Opera House.
8) Walk with the body beautiful from Bondi to Coogee beach.
7) Forget about the Bondi Icebergs pool and take a FREE dip at the Bronte Baths, an ocean pool built into the cliffside.
6) Stroll through the Royal Botanic Gardens and take in the views from Mrs Macquarie’s Chair.
5) Have a beer whilst sat at the best seat outside of the house – next to the Opera House and across the water from the Harbour Bridge (at Opera Kitchen).
4) Have fish and chips for lunch at Watson’s Bay Boutique Hotel, before spending the afternoon on the nearby Camp Cove beach, followed by a walk to the Hornby Lighthouse.
3) Take a ferry to Manly for a day at a beautiful beach.
2) Walk through the The Rocks, the birthplace of modern Sydney, and have a(nother) drink at The Glenmore Hotel.
1) Visit the city over New Year’s Eve and watch the spectacular firework display.