An article that does what it says on the tin – in reverse order, here’s my top 10 things to in Copenhagen!
10) Check out Kastellet, one of the best preserved fortresses in Northern Europe.
9) Visit Christiansborg Palace, home to the Danish Parliament and the location of a number of events hosted by the Danish Royal Family.
8) Amble through the beautiful Orstedsparken.
7) Experience a traditional Danish menu with dinner at Karla.
6) See what all the fuss is about at the (very small statue of) The Little Mermaid.
5) Experience the second oldest amusement park in the world at Tivoli Gardens.
4) Take the spiralling walkway to the top of the Rundetaarn, for views across the city.
3) Check out the hippy commune of Freetown Christiana.
2) Wander through the Gardens of the stunning Rosenborg Castle.
1) Enjoy the café culture on the Nyhavn canal waterfront.