An article that does what it says on the tin – in the reverse order, here’s my top 10 things to do in Prague!
10) Visit the Dancing House and take a ‘comical’ photo of yourself pushing against the tilted building.
9) Check out Prague Castle, the largest ancient castle in the world, occupying 70,000 square metres.
8) Stumble upon the Old Town Square, dating back to the 10th century as a marketplace for tradesmen travelling from across Europe.
7) Experience the nightlife in Prague with a trip to the city’s best club, Fancy.
6) Climb the Old Town Bridge Tower at the end of Charles Bridge.
5) Help yourself to a few pilsners with the self-serving beer taps at The Pub.
4) Watch the procession of the Twelve Apostles on the hour at the Astronomical Clock, the oldest clock in the world still in operation.
3) Walk (or take the cable car) to Petrin Observation Tower, to be blessed with phenomenal views across the city.
2) Satiate your hunger with a Trdelnik (a chimney cake) – my personal favourite being the savoury macaroni cheese and bacon option.
1) Appreciate Charles Bridge, the Gothic icon of Prague, as adorned with the statues of 30 different Saints.