An article that does what it says on the tin – in reverse order, here’s my top 10 things to do in Dubai!
10) Take the lift to the top of the Burj Khalifa.
9) Sunbathe on Kite Beach, with views of the Burj Al-Arab.
8) Spend too much money at the Mall of the Emirates.
7) Check out the Gold Souks (markets).
6) Embark upon a boat tour of Dubai Marina before sundown.
5) Eat the best Thai food outside of Thailand at Thiptara.
4) Have cocktails with unspoilt views of the Burj Al-Arab.
3) Watch the dancing fountains at the bottom of the Burj Khalifa.
2) Lounge by the pool in 40 degree heat at Riva Beach Club.
1) Spend a day at the best waterpark in the world (in my humble opinion) – Aquaventure Waterpark on the Palm Jumeirah.