An article that does what it says on the tin – in reverse order, here’s my top 10 things to do in the Gulf of Thailand!
10) Visit the Big Buddha Temple at Koh Samui.
9) Enjoy some incredible food at Rasta Baby on Koh Phangan.
8) Devour a fish BBQ on the beach, before enjoying cocktails along with a fire show at Coco Tam’s, in the Fishermen’s Village (Bophut area of Koh Samui).
7) Experience a Thai massage.
6) Kayak around Ko Tao.
5) Sunbathe at Ang Thong, the inspiration behind Alex Garland’s novel ‘The Beach’.
4) Trek in the heat to the viewpoint for the Green Lagoon at Ang Thong.
3) Paddleboard around Koh Phangan before spending the evening at the island’s legendary Full Moon party.
2) Snorkel with rainbow fish around the waters of Koh Nang Yuan, before climbing to the island’s notorious viewpoint.
1) Ascend five hundred metres to the Ang Thong National Marine Park viewpoint, offering views across the archipelago of 42 islands.