An article that does what it says on the tin – in reverse order, here’s my 10 top things to do in Bali.
9) Enjoying the novelty and pure luxury of a floating breakfast in the pool of a private villa.
8) Embarking upon the Campuhan Ridge walk in Ubud.
7) Visiting Broken Beach on Nusa Penida after swimming with manta rays in the islands surrounding waters.
6) Walking the Western coastline from Canggu Beach down to Kuta and treating oneself to a Bintang beer while sat on a bean bag at La Plancha.
5) Taking a trip to the extraordinarily beautiful Kelingking Beach.
4) Exploring the Tegallalang Rice Terraces in Ubud.
3) Spending a day lounging by the pool and beach on a day bed at Potato Head Beach Club.
2) Watching the sunset at Gili Trawangan (not strictly ‘Bali’, but actually part of Lombok).
1) Taking a moped around the largely untrodden islands of Nusa Lembongan and Nusa Ceningan.