An article that does what it says on the tin – in reverse order, here’s my 10 top things to do in Marrakesh!
10) A visit to the beautifully ornate Bahia Palace and its magnificent tiles.
9) Soaking up the market stall atmosphere, while avoiding consumption of sheep brain, at the Jemaa el-Fnaa.
7) Visiting the Koutoubia Mosque – from the outside only!
6) Getting lost in the souks.
5) Eating tagine at every given opportunity (my personal favourite – beef and prune).
4) Escaping the madness of the Medina with a visit to Jardin Majorelle.
3) Experiencing a traditional Moroccan Hammam at Le Bain Bleu.
2) Relaxing by the pool in our stunning Riad (pictured at header) – Le Riad Yasmine.
1) Having dinner and drinks at Le Salama with rooftop views across the city.